University of Malta
In June I finished my studies at the University of Malta in Dance Studies. During my 6 semesters here I have studied modern ballet, Graham, Cunningham, Horton, and various release techniques, which have been supplemented by improvisation, somatic training, contact partnering, Bartenieff, and various body conditioning classes. During university, I had the opportunity to broaden my horizons and work and create collaboratively with actors and musicians. I also created independent choreographies for dancers and for myself. I also experimented with media and technology, which gave me the possibility to create my own short dance film. In my final year, I had the opportunity to work with 4 choreographers and to tour Malta and Ireland with the pieces they created.
I also had the chance to explore the world of pedagogy. In the last six months, I completed a teacher training course with a foundation that provides dance classes for elderly people with Parkinson’s disease and worked as a dance teacher.
My main teachers were Francesca Tranter, Sara Accettura, Dorian Mallia, Dr Paula Guzzanti, Dr Lucía Piquero, Dr Mika Lior, Dr Margaret Westby, Dr Deborah Williams, Zoe Camilleri, Julienne Schembri
Gangaray Artistic Program
International Training Program
I spent a season in this international programme, where I got a taste to experience what life in a company is like. During the programme, I mainly trained in modern ballet and contemporary dance with the programme leaders and invited guest teachers. I also participated in 3 creative processes with different choreographers. The pieces were performed at the Bethlen theatre.
My teachers were József Hámor, Tímea Kinga Maday, Balázs Busa, Fanni Esterházy, Zsófi Széki, Gábor Halász, Tamás Bakó
BailArt Dance Studio
Modern,-Contemporary dancer qualification (OKJ)
- I studied for 2 years at the BailArt Dance Studio, where I studied classical ballet, jazz, stage dance, folk dance, contemporary dance, and Limón technique. In June 2019 I got certified as a Modern- Contemporary Dancer.
My teachers were Anett Békési-Szombati, Krisztián Ungi, Stefánia Sallay, Beáta Bogárdi and László Varga. In addition to our permanent teachers, we often had the opportunity to learn from guest teachers such as Judit Konz, Zita Thury, Nikoletta Gönczöl, Krisztina Sessi, and Ramóna Takács
Budapest Dance School
Intensive Training Program
I studied at the Budapest Contemporary Dance Academy’s primary art school for 2 years, 2 years of contemporary dance classes with Petra Drávucz, then 2 years of intensive course, where I studied ballet, modern dance, and improvisation along with contemporary techniques (Mónika Lemesánszky, Noémi Hársfai).
During the intensive course, we worked together in 2-4 week shifts with guest teachers Zsuzsi Rózsavölgyi, Gábor Halász, and Dávid Mikó.
- Malta International Arts Festival: Music and Dance: choreographers: Ido Gidron (IL) and Justin Roy Barker (UK)
- Malta Spring Festival- Nothing Really- choreographer: Francesca Tranter
- Yellow- Final choreography- choreographer: Helga Kiss (HU)
University of Malta Dance Tour
- Parting Glass – choreographer: Róisín Whelan (IE)
- It’s not about the Bacon – choreographer: Diane Portelli (MT)
- My/ Our. Stream. Of. Consciousness. (Second edition) – choreographer: Carmen Di Lorenzo (IT)
- Nothing Really – choreographer: Francesca Tranter (MT)
2022 – Central Europe Dance Theatre
- NYIT – demonstration – choreographed by László Mádi and Dávid Dabóczi
2022 – University of Malta
- My/ Our. Stream. Of. Consciousness. – choreographer: Carmen Di Lorenzo
- Mind the Gap – Musical – directed by Michael Richardson
2021 – University of Malta
- The Book of New Grief -Collective Performance – directed by Simone Spiteri
2019-2020 – Gangaray Artistic Program
- Double Bill: Liza – choreographed by József Hámor and Epreskert – choreographed by Balázs Busa
- Just Dance and Nothing Else -choreographed by Ferenc Fehér
2019 – SzólóDuó Dance Festival
- Zsigerelés/ Exenteration – Choreographers and performers: Helga Kiss and Noémi Piller
Get In Touch
+36 30 639 9546